WASM05 68HC05 Editor and Macro Cross Assembler for Windows
WASM05 Screen Shot
- Project oriented - Open a project file and all associated files are opened automatically. Start a new session, WASM05 comes up right where you left off with all files open.
- Tabbed notebook user interface - just click on a tab to change files.
- Customizable Speed Buttons for invoking your debugger or programmer or other Windows programs.
- 180 files open at a time; 16 Megabyte maximum file size.
- Multilevel Undo/Redo
- Search, Find, Next, Find and Replace
- Cut, Copy and Paste to/from Windows clipboard.
- Macro Capability.
- Assemble from within the editor. Just click a button.
- Automatically load all output files into the editor after assembly for easy review.
- Outputs Motorola S record or Intel Hex object code files
- Outputs optional ".MAP" symbol table files
- Outputs a customizable .LST listing file.
- Optional cycle count in the listing file.
- Supports include files.
- Error Wizard - During assembly, if errors are found in your source code, a window opens describing the error and where it was found. Just click on an error description to go to the file and line containing the error.
- Supports complete 68HC05 instruction set.
Description:Extremely fast, efficient, absolute, PC based text editor/68HC05 macro cross assembler specifically designed to increase your programming productivity. The built-in full function editor allows simultaneous editing of up to 180 16MB files in a tabbed editor environment that doubles as a project manager. Speed buttons are provided for assembling your source code, invoking your emulator or simulator and programmer. Even if you program in C you will want to use this editor for its project management capability and tight integration with your debugging and programming tools.
System Requirements:IBM PC or compatible running Win95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP. Requires at least 64 MB ram and 4 MB of hard disk space. At least a 486 class PC recommended with SVGA monitor.
Learn the latest Wasm05 Version Number
More information on WASM05
download a demo version of WASM05(609 KB).
download the WASM05 manual in pdf format.(241 KB).
products are available for downloading immediately after payment is approved. The order confirmation page includes a link to a single self extracting .EXE setup file that contains the installation dialogs, the executable, a help file that is actually helpful, a manual in .PDF format with tutorial, and all required example files.
|Order Model Number||Description||Price (US$)||Purchase|
|WASM05||68HC05 Editor and Macro Cross Assembler for Windows||$99.00||Yes|
|Special Combo Pricing Offer:|
|Purchase both WASM05 and WTT05 and save. More information on WTT05, our Windows hosted debugger for the TECICE-HC05 emulator.|
|Order Model Number||Price (US$)||Purchase|